Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01V9D Date posted 12/20/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.
We are seeking for a motivated Sales Representative to be part of our Sales organization. This position will be located in Poland (central or western area of the country), reporting to our Commercial Lead Glasshouse.
De Ruiter is the protected specialist within the vegetable seeds department and it is our ambition to seed the success of our customers with multifunctional teams offering great genetics and innovative services to enable them to be the most successful in their market place
Your main responsibilities are:
- Build and strengthen our strategic relationships with leading customers in the markets
- Responsible for developing sales of our leading portfolio and/or services to our customers / growers in the Polish market
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to launch our products and to provide the best service in agricultural technology and ensure our continued success
- Recognize market developments and trends and translate these in short-term and long-term opportunities
- Build and maintain solid relationships with key growers and other leading stakeholders in the market place
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Agronomy
- Significant frontline sales/commercial background preferably in an international company
- Commitment to travel around 20% of the time
- Able to operate in a high pressure and competitive market
- Knowledge of the products and industries in which the company operates is a plus
- Proven ability to deliver results in a multi-functional, team-based working environment
- Showing agility and initiative, self-motivation, assertiveness and results orientation
- Strong reporting skills and territory management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills in both Polish and English.
- Ability to establish long term and trustful relationships
- Computer proficiency, particular Microsoft office and holds a driver’s license
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.