At Monsanto you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to do extraordinary things. By incorporating cutting-edge technology and your experience, you will push the limits of agricultural technology and help change the world. Are you ready to begin?
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful at Monsanto? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
We at Monsanto are more than 20,000 employees dedicated to contributing to a smarter way to feed the world. You can find us at 404 facilities across 67 countries. We’re a diverse group of thinkers with one common goal: helping to make a balanced meal accessible. Together, we foster a culture of inclusion and innovation and we are working for sustainable agriculture.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
- The production of seeds from individual plants, inbred lines and hybrids.
- The collection and administration of results from the seed productions.
- The preparation, sowing, planting and administration of results from the variety trials.
- Provide leadership and participation for day-to-day activities like sowing, planting, harvesting, threshing, cleaning, seed packing and seed shipment
- Contribute to other projects and perform other duties, as and when required
- Champion Environmental, Safety, and Health (ESH) policies and procedures for the safe operation of the local research facility and program, including ownership of appropriate ESH programs
BsC in Crop Science, Horticulture, Plant Breeding, Biology or related field of study.
Experience in field agricultural research.
Self-motivated, creative person able to work with minimal supervision and able to support the continuously improvement of the way of working.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to supervise seasonal labor
Ability to work extended hours during peak sowing, harvesting and threshing (no 9 to 5 mentality)
Familiarity with crop production and farming
Effective verbal and written communication skills and comfortable with English
Excellent Computer proficiency, with Microsoft Office programs.
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More
- Spontane sollicitatie voor een schoolstage bij Monsanto Antwerpen Antwerp, Flanders
- Spontane Sollicitatie Admin (Logistiek, Finance, HR, IT,...) Antwerp, Flanders
- Spontane Sollicitatie Engineering: Proces of Project Ingenieur Antwerp, Flanders