US Row Crops Sales Intern
We are seeking a motivated US Row Crops Sales Intern. This position will be located in a sales territory in the US, reporoting to our Districts Sales Manager Trainee & Intern Lead.
Students will partake in a 12-week internship experience where they will contribute to the success of a sales team, complete project(s) that directly meet the needs of the business, enhance their networking skills, and represent one of agriculture's leading companies. Interns will be paired with a mentor for personalized development of long-term career goals and a manager from their sales team to provide day-to-day feedback.
- Work with local sales teams to understand and support the sales of the following products and services: Seeds & Traits, Crop Protection, & Digital Farming
- Complete localized marketing project to further knowledge of our products to the local teams, dealers, and farmers
- Develop relationships with farmers and dealers to learn how to effectively identify and meet their needs
- Gains strong base of product and agronomic knowledge to assist with product placements and evaluation
- Involvement in student, volunteer, community, and/or athletic organization; leadership role in an organization would be extremely valuable
- Prior sales experience
- Knowledge of agriculture industry and farming practices
- Strong academic standing
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.