We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful here? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Software/Infrastructure Skilled
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Loves to Code
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
We are seeking a motivated Senior Security Compliance Analyst. This position will be located in St. Louis, MO reporting to our Cyber Threat ＆ Intelligence Lead.
The Senior Security Compliance Analyst will support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the security compliance program for US Agriculture. This position is responsible for driving strategic and tactical initiatives including the governance of risk remediation plans, the design of general computing controls for new and evolving IT systems, the monitoring of general computing controls, and the reporting and automation of compliance metrics. The successful candidate will possess a deep technical foundation with a creative and collaborative mindset to help the team achieve key objectives.
- Prepare compliance reports for executive management and any applicable regulatory body
- Prepare, track, and manage any applicable regulatory and program metrics
- Working with management throughout IT, governs and reports the remediation plan progress associated with risks identified by internal/external audit and other risk management functions
- Partners with IT and external auditors to facilitate the IT audit process via key stakeholder communications and request list management
- Partners with development teams to proactively design and establish control frameworks
- Monitors and reports the execution of core general computing controls and expands the monitoring program to additional key controls
- Leverages creativity and technical skills to build compliance automation to streamline team operations
- Develops and maintains project plans tracking progress against key deliverables
- Process ownership and facilitation of control owners with management and IT to provide oversight; supporting the development, maintenance, approval, and publishing of relevant regulatory SOP’s, Change Management procedures, and any necessary training
- Ownership and administration of the governance process for IT Policies and Standards including; supporting the development, maintenance, approval, and publishing of IT Policies & Standards
- Ownership and administration of the governance process for IT Security contract terms and conditions; liaison with Procurement, Technology Alliance Team, IP Law, and others in the support, development, and publishing of contract language leveraging approved IT Security terms and conditions
- Ownership of documentation, tracking and monitoring of IT Audit findings and control owner response plans
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in IT compliance, IT Audit, IT Security, or related field
- Expert level knowledge of IT control frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT, etc.)
- Applied knowledge and/or experience with IT policy and standard development, enforcement, and compliance with internal controls
- Solid experience with identifying, measuring, and reporting performance metrics in a form that is easily consumable by senior IT Leadership
- Proficient in all components of Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong written skills and presentation skills
- Applied knowledge and/or experience in two or more of the following regulatory landscapes: SOX compliance, GxP compliance, Internal Audit compliance
- Knowledge and experience with Risk Assessment process and methodologies
- Foundational knowledge of domains of security
- Knowledge and/or experience in several or more of the following technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Email Security, Endpoint Security, DNS, Web Content Filtering, SEIM, AV, Certificate Authority, encryption, and application security tools
- Risk management, audit, or related certification (CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, etc)
- Working experience with managing risk and compliance in IAAS/PAAS cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc)
- Working experience with RSA Archer GRC platform
- Background in Agriculture, Biotechnology, or other industry specific experience a
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More