Sales Effectiveness Intern
The Sales Effectiveness Center of Excellence is focused on developing strategies, processes, tools and metrics to increase productivity and effectiveness of our sales organization including go-to-market strategies, cost to serve, performance management and coaching, and account/business planning.
- Will work on projects that support SFE initiatives, will require some analytical work for problem solving
- Assisting with communications and launch plans of new initiatives and tools
- Providing analytical support to team to identify improvement opportunities
- Creation of communications, reports, and data validation
- Work closely with the team to facilitate/manage data and KPI's
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Communications or an applicable field of study
- Analytical skills - Critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Modeling skills - Represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) - Ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several projects at once
- Knowledge of agronomy or agricultural systems is a plus.
- Experience in sales organizations and communications
- Being self-motivated, independent, results-oriented, a networker and agile is beneficial
- The ability to write and speak a foreign language (Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, etc.) is also a plus.
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.