We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful here? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
We are looking for a talented Planning Systems Lead. This role will be located in St. Louis, MO, reporting to the North America Planning Lead.
The Planning Systems team focuses on improving planning and operational workflows to assure which drive pipeline success. The successful candidate will lead a team which drives projects to improve these workflow and operational systems. Developing a product has many possible paths through our pipeline, and smart planning and logistics are critical in assuring we meet business objectives. Significant opportunities exist to optimize and improve these pathways and assure we deliver greater levels of pipeline success. This role is critical to research implementation and will have the opportunity to drive large complex pipeline programs across multiple crops and geographies
- Establish overall direction and priority and works with stakeholders to gain alignment
- Collaborate effectively with IT, modeling teams, breeders, scientists, pipeline planners and lab and field operational teams
- People and team development to meet project goals
- Budgeting and resource procurement to meet project goals
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant team leadership and supervisory experience
- Strong experience with IT flow: logic capture, coded rules, prescribe next action, automate
- Relevant professional experience with process engineering or related area
- Ability to lead by influence – both within the team and across partner groups
- Ability to set team strategy and translate clear and actionable next steps for the team, aligned with partner expectations
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams at different locations
- Passion for recruiting, training, and developing personnel
- Results-orientation, attention to detail
- Master’s Degree
- Understanding of genetics, breeding, biotechnology, and/or agriculture
- Skills and experience working with multidisciplinary research and field teams
- Background in project management and/or modeling/analytics
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More
- Summer Field Breeding Associate - Fort Saskatchewan, AB Alberta
- Customer Interface Account Specialist Budapest, Budapest
- Regulatory Affairs Analyst Sr (Biotech) Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D.