We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful here? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Software/Infrastructure Skilled
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Loves to Code
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
We are seeking a motivated Partner Success Manager. This position will be located in St. Louis, MO, reporting to our Global IT Customer Partner.
The role will join the Global Customer IT strategy team to identify innovation opportunities, develop business cases and lead the adoption of IT solutions to create business value.In addition, the team develops strategies to leverage cutting edge technology, data, analytics and software to transform agriculture with digital solutions that accelerate the development & delivery of revolutionary agricultural solutions and enable rich engagement with our farmer customers.
- Develop the IT strategy that will enable our user adoption of global commercial transformation solutions
- Influence our commercial and IT hub organization on the value of the adoption and partner success strategy
- Collaboration with our regional business teams to find synergies across our commercial launch processes globally allowing full potential of global commercial IT solutions to be realized
- Partner with agile teams and business partners to create communication, training and documentation plans to empower our global business partners
- Understand Commercial business capability needs and processes as they relate to IT solutions, establish trusted advisor relationships with business and IT partners, facilitate cross-functional teams to identify new ways of working across the Commercial organization
- Support IT strategy leads and collaborate with IT product managers to ensure IT solutions are closely aligned with Commercial strategies
- Leveraging your deep subject matter expertise to develop success plans that include relevant metrics and key performance indicators, creation/maintaining critical path testing workflows and user acceptance testing plans to ensure quality, identify improvement opportunities and evolve the strategies
- Advise Product Managers and SCRUM teams on business priorities and impact
- Lead adoption activities, oversee critical issues with significant Commercial impact, guide corrective action activities, and implement learning
You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you work cooperatively with many other people including development teams, business stakeholders and global end-users. You are able to effectively prioritize your day to ensure results on both short-term immediate initiatives while advancing bigger picture, long term efforts. You can effectively leverage your well-developed T-shaped skills, which balance depth of subject-matter expertise with a breath across many competencies, in order to effectively communicate. You love solving both technical and business-related problems
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline (preferred) and 5+ years’ experiences supporting the life cycle of software products (development, testing, launch, training and/or support), OR Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Candidates with no bachelor’s degree must have a minimum of 8+ years supporting the life cycle of software products.
End-to-end software testing knowledge & experience, required.
Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary.
Marketing or financial knowledge is advantageous.
Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, and user experience.
Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry.
Experience with agile methodology or SCRUM.
Experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
Change Management experience in a large, complex organization.
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More