We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful here? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or commensurate technical and domain expertise
- Significant professional experience leading and influencing multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry and experience operating farming equipment
- Familiarity with electromechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Ability to comfortably interact with scientists and agronomists to create a shared understanding of what technology makes both possible and valuable
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery, exploring emergent technologies
- Working knowledge of geospatial data and GPS technology
- Strong knowledge of row crop harvesting and yield measurement technologies
- Strong experience with rapid prototyping techniques, including understanding of tradeoffs and limitations for practicality and manufacturability
- Direct leadership experience, particularly direct leadership of technical teams
- Experience engineering solutions within a fast-paced R&D environment
- Programming experience with hardware – PLCs, microcontrollers, C, C++, C#...
- Familiarity with cloud computing and software engineering for automated data processing
- Experience with a variety of sensors and electronic/electrical systems
- Experience engineering, testing and deploying large machinery
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More