Safety Professional Intern (Soda Springs, ID)
Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01SDB Date posted 08/24/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
We are seeking a motivated Safety Professional Intern. This position will be in Soda Springs, ID, reporting to our Safety Supervisor.
In this role, you will receive important industry training through meaningful real-world projects to include planning a program, designing a process, or implementing technology with the opportunity to present your work to management.
- Perform S&H related training
- Safety inspections and audits
- Assist with the compilation of internal and external of reports
- Assist with our behavior based safety program and safety committee
- Update Safety procedures
- Participate in incident investigations
- Perform other duties supporting the OSHA STAR effort
- Currently enrolled in an OSH, Safety Engineering, or closely related bachelors degree program
- Applicant must be returning to school in the fall of 2019
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Previous industrial safety experience is a plus
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.