Industrial Hygiene Intern (Soda Springs, ID)
Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01SD6 Date posted 08/23/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
We are seeking a motivated Industrial Hygiene Intern. This position will be located in Soda Springs, ID, reporting to our Business Unit Leader.
- IH monitoring for various chemical and physical hazards such as noise, silica dust, phosphine, CO, SO2, H2S, and welding fumes
- Perform S&H related training
- Dispensary functions such as safety glasses, various PPE, and potentially minor First Aid treatments
- Safety inspections and audits
- Update IH/Safety procedures
- Participate in incident investigations
- Perform quantitative respirator fit testing
- Perform other duties supporting the OSHA STAR effort
- Junior standing or above working toward a degree in Occupational Safety and Heath, Industrial Hygiene or related field
- Must be returning to school in the fall of 2019
- Must have completed courses in Industrial Hygiene and Sampling and Evaluation of Health Hazards
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.
- Customer Interface Account Specialist - Native Dutch Speaker Amsterdam, North Holland
- ESH coordinator Nagyigmánd, Komárom-Esztergom
- Territory Manager - Sales (Allahabad - Veg Div)