We are seeking a motivated ESH Coordinator. This position will be located in Sinesti, Ialomita, reporting to ESH Team Lead.
This position will communicate with other departments and functions in the region to identify the good practices. The ESH Coordinator will implement procedures, guidelines, trainings and other support materials that will ensure the compliance to all company and legal requirements.
The ESH Coordinator will perform internal audits and document results and follow-up plans.
·Continuous Improvement of the Environmental, Safety and Health performance at the site, with the reduction/elimination of recordable incidents, to avoid fines due to not compliance with legal requirements, to enhance the Safety culture improvement.
·Organize and coordinate the ESH activities of the site in order to achieve the company expectation and goals.
·Work closely with the ESH Generalists to implement the ESH Master Plan and ESH goals for the region.
·Responsible for implementing and coordinating the ESH Programs, Policies and Procedures for the location. Monitor and take action to ensure compliance with local ESH regulations
· Technical or Bachelor degree for Environmental, Safety/Health
· Desirable Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Agronomy, Electrical, other);
· ESH Coordinator or Supervisor; Certified Management Systems coordination; Multi-site/country experience desirable
· Certified Management Systems knowledge (ISO/OHSAS) is desirable.
· Critical personal competencies: networking, communication and motivational skills, tactical thinking – agility, leading by influencing others, results orientation
· Adaptability, team work, communication
· Computer skills related with knowledge transfer
· Language skills: Fluency in English is required
· Coordinate, improve observations/coaching process at the site
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.