We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful here? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Software/Infrastructure Skilled
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Loves to Code
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
What You Will Do:
- Pair up with software engineers, product owners and test engineers to deliver api-level test suites (Python, Node.js or Java) for multiple back-end services that power our system
- Test our applications with different locales to guarantee a valuable global product experience to our customers, going to the field when necessary
- Develop integration, api-level and end-to-end automated scripts to validate iOS, Android and web applications
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to ensure the data and software tools they use are accurate and reliable
- Write code to help you explore the product, not just automate what we already know
- Write up test strategies, test plans, design documents, and whatever else may be needed
- Actively engage in root cause analysis reviews
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting is effective and efficient
- Create detailed incident reports for production issues, and work on triage and investigation
- Be willing to take on other responsibilities and tackle a variety of engineering and testing problems - we are a small team and all share role
Experience designing and developing test automation scripts for web, Android / iOS (functional and performance)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Equivalent work experience may be accepted
Understanding of HTTP protocols, REST, SOA
Experience with Selenium, Appium, XCUITest or Espresso
Experience deploying tests into continuous integration systems (we use Git and Jenkins) and with development lifecycle of mobile products
Complete familiarity with testing in fully virtualized environments (e.g. AWS)
At least a working knowledge of Linux, SQL, and open-source testing tools
You understand deadlines and the need to deliver the most valuable things first
Deep understanding of common user interface design patterns and software quality assurance methodologies
Experience with web and API testing
English fluency. You will communicate with US based teams on a daily basis
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More