LAN Security Manager
Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01IVN Date posted 08/16/2017
Apply Now Apply Later
Manage all security aspects and incidents related with or derived from LAN’s business, operations, R&D, people and assets, ensuring compliance with Laws, Regulations and internal policies throughout the region, mitigating and reducing security risk at all times.
- Develop, collect and disseminate information.
- Provide updates, recommendations, and best practices to company leadership.
- Develop security initiatives within the geography of responsibility.
- Collect and disseminate intelligence related to terrorist, activist, and criminal threats, and other information relating to the security and well being of the employees and the company in the region.
- Investigate and Assess
- Lead investigations involving brand protection and risks.
- Conduct Security Vulnerability Assessments at Monsanto facilities and prepare necessary documentation and reports.
- Establish and maintain liaison with the U.S. foreign service, law enforcement and military community.
- Participate on internal and external committees, teams or projects designed to promote the goals and objectives of Global Security in the Region (Business Conduct, ES&H, etc)
- Design, implement, and maintain physical security systems at Monsanto sites, R&D facilities and offices.
- Participate in executive protection assignments including protection surveys and advance preparations as necessary.
- Implement the Crisis Management process in region.
- Ensure compliance of stakeholders to Global Security and other relevant Corporate Policy standards.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
Required studies level: Bachelor Degree. Security Courses, Degrees or Diplomas a plus.
Areas of study: Knowledge and understanding of Executive, Asset and Personnel Protection concepts and principles.
Basic proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Experience required Prior experience in law enforcement, military or corporate security for not less than 5 years.
Experienced areas: Conducting and Managing Criminal and Civil Investigations. Conducting Interviews. Physical Asset Protection and Risk Analysis. Preparing clear and succinct written communications
English requirements: Advance - 90% (spoken and written)
Experience as people manager (in years): 2-3 years
- People Management / Advanced
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment / Advanced
- Understanding of Legal Concepts / Intermediate
- Agile Context-Setting / Advanced