We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful here? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
- Interns are assigned to supervisors who outline general responsibilities, assist in research assignments and completion, and arrange opportunities to visit other functions. Projects will provide exposure to greenhouse practices, plant growth regulators and genetic analysis of agronomic traits.
- Successful candidates will work both independently and in collaboration with other teams, and provide thoughtful analysis to their assigned research project.
- At the conclusion of the program, interns will present the results of the research project to an audience of peers, Scientists and Senior Management. In addition, as part of their assignment, feedback on the program and the research project will be requested throughout the internship experience.
- Current or future enrollment in a MS or PhD program with interest in exploring a career in agriculture with emphasis on Plant Breeding, Plant Physiology, Genetics, Crop Science, Agronomy or Horticulture
- Detail and results-oriented individual with the ability to work independently and effectively
- Strong motivational, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must be returning to school upon completion of internship.
- Experience working in greenhouse environments
- Exposure to modern concepts of plant physiology and development
- Experience working with vegetable crop and/or dioecious plant species
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More
- Customer Interface Account Specialist - Native Dutch Speaker Amsterdam, North Holland
- ESH coordinator Nagyigmánd, Komárom-Esztergom
- Territory Manager - Sales (Allahabad - Veg Div)