NAM Vegetables Demand Planning Lead
The North America Product Supply Vegetable Organization at Bayer has an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Demand Planning Lead. The Demand Planning Lead will report to the North America Vegetable Planning Lead.
As the Demand Planning Lead you will have the primary responsibility for setting direction and leadership for the Demand Planning team to develop and maintain the appropriate processes, analytics and tools to achieve the best demand signals to supply over the full planning horizon. You will be the liaison with the Global Demand Planning Organization and regional business teams, specifically, Sales Leadership, Product Management, Supply Planning, Finance and Customer Care to ensure effective management of supply demand matching to deliver a best in class customer experience while meeting company financial commitments.
- Set direction and lead the Demand Review process as part of the Integrated Business Planning model including process and tools to achieve a consensus forecast for demand in respective sub-region
- Provide feedback and participate and support the other applicable Integrated Business Planning functions including Product Review, Regional Integrated Reconciliation and Control Tower
- Lead the team toward Demand Planning continuous improvement and excellence in processes.
- Develop a high-performance team, transition and training Plans to keep Market knowledge and business continuity. Coaches, structures on-the-job experiences, and identifies formal training opportunities to help others succeed.
- Sets direction: uses relevant business / industry information to develop a clear vision for the team, helps team members understand their role in achieving the vision and goals.
- Empowers team: Gives team appropriate opportunity and latitude to run their area(s); conveys confidence in others’ ability and desire to do their best.
- New Product Launch Planning – Demand planning for new product introductions and product exits using cross functional forecasting, analytics including life-cycle modeling and heuristics
- Align the Demand Planning tools strategy Statistical Forecasting / Predictive Analytics– Utilization of systems and other tools to project future product level demand based on historical data and heuristics
- Continues improvement and support of the documentation/mapping of current and future state processes, key decisions, RACI, timelines, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related areas
- 7 years of experience in Supply Chain, Product Management or Commercial role
- 2 years of people leadership experience
- Proficient in Excel, PPT, BO + Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, diverse and dynamic environment
- Ability to build strong relationships, enable cross functional collaboration and influence with and without authority
- An MBA or a Master’s in Supply Chain Management
- Desired previous experience in Salesforce, Steelwedge, SAP, Spotfire.
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting www.advancingtogether.com/careers
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as needed.
Jobs Nearest to You
- RTV Soja Intacta (Goiânia) São Paulo, Brazil
- Environmental, Health & Safety Technician Oxnard, California
- Military Veteran Seed Technician -Ashton, IL (Multiple Opportunities) Ashton, Illinois