Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01RGN Date posted 08/21/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
- Responsible to implement and coordinate the ESH Programs, Policies and Procedures for the location. Monitor and take action to ensure compliance with local ESH regulations.
- Coordinate the work of external contracted companies, who are specialists of Environmental protection, Fire protection, Safety, etc and working on compliance of the Site.
- Implement procedures, guidelines, trainings and other support materials that will ensure the compliance to all company and legal requirements.
- Perform internal audits and document results and follow-up plans.
- Roll-out the actions defined for the business/function master plan to all sites.
- Network with the other sites in the region to seek for the best practices available. Participate in regional networks as requested.
- Periodically report progress to the site leadership, using appropriate performance indicators and management review processes. Interact with site supervisors and workers to get their full support and understanding to our programs, goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and improve the hazard recognition and observations/coaching process at the site
Technical or Bachelor degree for Environmental, Safety/Health
Desirable Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Agronomy, Electrical, other);
Previous experience as EHS Coordinator is desirable (1-2 years)
Fluency in English is required. Certified Management Systems knowledge (ISO/OHSAS) is desirable.
Critical personal competencies: networking, communication and motivational skills, tactical thinking, agility, leading by influencing others, results orientation