Chemical Engineer Co-op (Muscatine, IA)
We are seeking a motivated Chemical Engineer Co-Op. This position will be located in Muscatine, IA, reporting to our Area Leader Select Chem Technical.
Engineering Co-ops will apply engineering and safety principles in a manufacturing environment with responsibilities consisting of the application of engineering knowledge to projects within the facility.
The six-month co-op assignment will be completed during the Fall 2019 semester (June-December).
Responsibilities will include duties and projects designed to have the effect of reducing waste, increasing efficiencies, streamlining process, troubleshooting issues, identifying cost savings, and updating procedures.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a B.S. or M.S Chemical Engineering degree program and have completed the sophomore year at the time of application
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Prior Co-op or internship experience is a plus
In addition to current enrollment and GPA requirements listed above, co-ops must:
- Relocate to Muscatine, Iowa for the duration of the term (June-December of 2019)
- Return to school upon completion of their co-op term to continue their program of study
- Customer Interface Account Specialist - Native Dutch Speaker Amsterdam, North Holland
- ESH coordinator Nagyigmánd, Komárom-Esztergom
- Territory Manager - Sales (Allahabad - Veg Div)