Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01QVH Date posted 08/23/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
- Sales support: training, coaching & technical support of market development and ground breaker trials
- Relationship & technical support with relevant segments
- Involved in strategy
- Market needs assessment, product expertise & value demonstration
- Solutions provider
- Develop and demonstrate Feature/Advantages/Benefits for all products, technologies and systems to KA’s. In charge of local adaptation of our portfolio in KA segment.
- Work with local Tech Development Representative (TDR) to identify pertinent local agronomy issues and implement a plan to address the issues.
- In charge of technical support for selected relevant segments in their area and involved in strategic discussions.
- Utilize Internal IT tools and digital platforms to create and provide yield and other relevant data to Key account technical teams in a timely manner
- Establish and develop relationships with key third party influencers (officials)
- Advanced agronomical knowledge
- Business and customer oriented
- Marketing and communication skills
- Anticipation, training skills
- Adaptability, team work, relationships building, leadership, communication
- Computer skills related with knowledge transfer
- 40% of the daily business is linked to travel
- Language skills: ENGLISH medium level as minimum accepted
- Digital and Precision Ag related skills
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visitingadvancingtogether.com/careers.
University degree in agronomy and/or plant breeding, biotechnology (or similar).
Experience in varieties field testing
Experience in product / solution evaluation
Experience in Sales or Marketing or Distribution