Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01RRQ Date posted 10/26/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
We are seeking for a Operations Coordinator in our plant in Enkhuizen. The Operations Coordinator is reporting to the department manager and is acting as an individual contributor assisting Operations meeting its targets and numbers.
Interact with and provide support to Operations to ensure the day-to-day activities are running effective and efficient.
·Update and maintain the Quality Management Systems (GIMS, SharePoint, ISO Star, BopV5, ESH) and have close communication with all departments;
·Handle incoming in- and external complaints, finding root causes and communicate outcome to stakeholders;
·Create and maintain metrics and KPI’s;
·Assist people with IT issues (e.g. passwords, system access), assist with administration of orders and keep the ERP clean and up to date;
·Setup and maintain non-seed stock control, count non-seeds weekly and make stock adjustments;
·Perform regular quality checks on seeds and non-seeds goods and processes.
· MBO+/HBO (Bachelor)
· Good communication skills;
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and SAP);
· Fluent Dutch and English.
- You have a keen eye for quality and together with other stakeholders you are always looking for a structural solution for recurring quality issues;
- You have a high agility and are prepared to work overtime if necessary. You see it as a challenge to be exchangeable with other departments or to carry out other activities than standard;
- You don’t mind performing in a turbulent and constantly moving organization. You are participating constructively to come up with solutions when there are changes within the department or the organization;
- You are accurate, punctual, efficient and a problem solver;
- You are involved, motivated and you can perform individually as well as in a team;
- You are willing to participate in voluntary and obligated trainings and courses;
- Your personal development is an important aspect of your job and you are not avoiding any new challenges.
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.