Production Lead - Eloy Arizona
Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01VD4 Date posted 12/19/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
The US Row Crops Manufacturing Organization has an exciting opportunity available for a Production Lead. We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and talented leader to join the organization. The Production Lead supports plant and/or field operations. The Production Lead has leadership responsibility for the site Production Managers and Production Associates.
The Production Lead will maintain a strong relationship with Crop Leadership, the QMS/Compliance Lead, ESH Specialist, Production Engineer, Automation Engineer and other site and site support personnel to direct operations at the site and resolve production challenges.
- Provides overall direction to the site and/or field operations and implements site strategy in collaboration with the Site Lead and Site Leadership Team
- Supports and helps track financial management activities such as budgeting, cost management, capital management, expense reporting, payroll tracking and DOA control
- Drives operational improvements, metrics tracking and implementation of best practices through team members and along with peers
- Accountable for adherence of team to governmental rules and regulations as well as Monsanto ESH initiatives and objectives to ensure worker safety
- Supports implementation and improvement of QMS systems deliver the quality products that meet/exceed stakeholder and customer quality expectation
- Minimum of a BS degree with 6+ years experience in a manufacturing, agricultural, engineering and/or technical environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead people managers and their teams
- Results oriented leadership approach
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while exhibiting situational judgment
Desired Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Experience with agriculture, seed manufacturing
- Experience in working and/or leading in a matrix environment
- Computer proficiencies to include SAP
Knowledge of process improvement principles such as Lean, Six Sigma Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.