District Channel Manager
- Delivery of seasonal and annual business objectives in her/his assigned Sales District
- Overall sales & channel management within her/his district and ensure strong business relationship between Monsanto & channel partners.
- Ensure effective management & execution of Commercial Policies.
- Create DEKALB(R) brand presence at 1st & 2nd layer ensuring high level of merchandising at strategic point-of-sale (POS)
- Provide channel related competitor and market intelligence information to Brand Manager based on market dynamics by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor activities in order to support formulation of programs/actions needed in the field to achieve desired market share objectives.
- Through the leadership of BUM, collaborate with third party (3P) in the planning and execution of Demand Creation Activities, product placement and business growth objectives in her/his assigned Sales District.
- Adhere to Commercial Policies, Vehicle and Employee Safety
- Ensure implementation of disciplined sales operational excellence.
EDUCATION | College graduate of BS in Agriculture, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Agribusiness and other Business management related courses.
EXPERIENCE | Can be a fresh College Graduate directly hired by Monsanto or 2 years of field
agronomist role or Technical Sales Rep outside Monsanto
- Customer Interface Account Specialist - Native Dutch Speaker Amsterdam, North Holland
- ESH coordinator Nagyigmánd, Komárom-Esztergom
- Territory Manager - Sales (Allahabad - Veg Div)