We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
- Level: All
What does it take to be successful here? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Software/Infrastructure Skilled
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Loves to Code
- Working in a Matrix
Who We Are
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.Learn More
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
We are seeking a Product Manager to design innovative new digital products that enable our mission to unlock new yield potential on the farm. These product offerings are diverse and span from mobile & web apps, to data & analytics services, to smart devices using Internet of Things technologies.
Product Managers work closely with software engineers to guide products from conception to launch. The role is expected to bridge the technical and business worlds as products are designed that enable our key business objectives through collaboration with business strategy, data science and product delivery teams.
You will oversee products with several agile teams working on it having other Product Managers reporting to you. You will be in charge of defining, prioritizing and keeping updated the roadmap for the entire product ensuring all product managers under you are aligned among the same product vision and long term roadmap.
·Set product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to technical, to user experience
·Define a product vision and strategy
·Develop strategies and plans for product delivery
·Collaborate with agile development teams and business partners for sprint planning
·Collaborate with product designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable
·Collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability
·Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy
·Lead other Product Managers and Product Specialists under your team dividing the product lines and capabilities appropriately in order to ensure consistency and coexistence among them
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years product management experience required
• Minimum 2 years business analysis or software development experience required
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
• Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary
• Ability to work and communicate in both Spanish and English
• Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry
• Experience with Agile methodology or SCRUM
• Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, finance or marketing
• Product Management or Design experience with a focus on software products and technologies
• People Lead experience
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More
- Customer Interface Account Specialist - Native Dutch Speaker Amsterdam, North Holland
- ESH coordinator Nagyigmánd, Komárom-Esztergom
- Territory Manager - Sales (Allahabad - Veg Div)