Junior Buyer Dutch and English speaker 12 months contract
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all purchase orders according to Monsanto's standard processes and follow up on these orders with suppliers and requestors
- Manage & develop the day-to-day business relationship with suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/volume/delivery time changes, issue and complaint resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow up on backorders, etc. to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of local suppliers and local regulations.
- Serve as first point of contact for requestors and others for operational queries.
- Update vendor, material, price and purchasing data in procurement systems
- Help to implement global procurement policies, standards & processes.
- General administrative work in support of the (Lead) Buyer(s).
- 12 months fixed term contract
- BA/BS in Supply Chain/Business/Engineering Management or related field
- Understanding of purchasing and a basic understanding of the materials and supply chain management functions
- Transactional purchase to pay process
- Process & Systems minded (SAP, reporting, Procurement tools)
- Experience in SAP & MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Service oriented, strong communicative skills, team player, results oriented
- Must be able to work accurately and self-reliant
- Good language skills, including English and Dutch
- Ability to work independently in a decentralized organization
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.