EME – Procurement Finance Analyst 12 months contract (maternity cover)
Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01V1K Date posted 12/15/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
We are seeking a motivated Senior Procurement Finance Analyst. This position will be located in Budapest, reporting to EME Procurement Enablement Lead.
The Procurement Finance Analyst position will provide a great opportunity to learn about transforming organizations, driving efficiencies, providing decision analysis support, and working close to strategic sourcing teams. He/she will manage stakeholders in multiple countries from Procurement, Finance and IT organizations as well as create the bridge between global, regional and country teams. We are offering a procurement position with strong finance acumen, targeted to support procurement teams to drive further transition and integration process.
- Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to support teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Facilitate different Procurement teams working together, track transformation and drive change management
- Track and follow-up sourcing projects with respective category manager and buyer
- Provide financial analysis support, including savings calculation validation and spend data analysis
- Drive preparation of regular Performance Management reports and the development of specific KPI dashboards and tools
- Manage the savings forecasting and reporting processes to enhance performance management
- Provide decision analysis support to the Regional Procurement organization as they evaluate projects to more efficiently manage Bayer resources.
- Proactively participate in budget discussions and tie out meetings with the Business and Finance community
- Support the sourcing teams with the generation of market intelligence tools
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics
Knowledge and experience with reporting process, controlling, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Knowledge and experience of information systems including SAP and advanced MS office skills
Self-motivated and ability to manage multiple assignments
Ability to communicate effectively and develop business partnerships with both finance and procurement customers.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential in English
Candidate must be comfortable with continual change and possess ability to create new processes
Experience working with procurement organization and various international stakeholders
Project management knowledge is an advantage
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.