EMEA Veg IBP Mid Term Specialist
Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01906 Date posted 08/04/2016
Apply Now Apply Later
- The role of the IBP Mid-Term Specialist is to oversee IBP framework, processes and team to ensure the IBP process governance is in place to deliver on the objectives including understanding of needs and ensuring continuous improvement and maturity of the process.
- The coordinator of the IBP Mid-Term (IBP MT) process plays the role of specialist, facilitator and coordinator. The specialist is expert on the IBP process, the business process and the tools to support the process with special focus on one area and one function. In his role of facilitator the IBP Mid-Team Specialist leads and facilitates the regional/area Integrated Reconciliation step of the IBP process. The coordinator is also responsible for ensuring that the information in support of the Regional Management Business Review is prepared and available for MBR participants to review prior to the meeting.
- Each IBP MTP Specialist is specialized in one or multiple commercial area plus one or more IBP MT step (Portfolio Review, Demand Review, Supply Review) and will be part of the extended Leadership Team of the Commercial Area and the Functional Area if applicable
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the IBP MT team including supervision of functions not in direct reporting lines but critical for IBP success
- Ensure the IBPMT plan is the basis of the organizations business plan to be used across both tactical and strategic horizons
- Accountable for the IBP MT Process Performance, proper evaluation and action plan for continuous improvement. Monitored by KPI's (dashboard). Ensure process is well understood & followed by the key stakeholders:
- Oversee development of IBP MT policies, processes, key performance indicators and education/training packages
- Oversee needs of improvement and standardization of regional inputs and remapping of the portfolio, demand and supply process
- Lead and/or Participate in IBP MT initiatives and projects
- Responsible to provide high quality monthly Executive Reports for Regional and Global dashboards.
- Lead & Facilitate Regional Area IR process, generating requirements and insights for regional MBR including decision-making for escalated issue
- Participate in the Portfolio Review, Demand Review and Supply Review meetings for their area and functional responsibility providing process support, ensuring consistency and efficiency across the teams/meetings. When applicable participate in Control Tower meetings as well as Financial Forecast process
- Strong connection with the Leadership teams in order to influence excellence in IBP. Participate in the Leadership Teams of their IBP area of responsibility to ensure IBP is not a side process but just an integrated process into the day to day work on the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or Economics or related areas
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the seed business and logistics/operational planning
Leadership and Trust
Strong Influencing skills
Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
Ability to work effectively in a global, team-based and matrix environment
Excellent analytical skills required
Communication skills both verbal and written required
Learns new tasks and develops skills quickly | time management
Natural interest for information systems and processes.
Very organized and able to gather, analyse and organize data using a logical and systematic process
Ability to self-motivate and maintain a positive attitude, with the desire to be an integral contributor to the completion of organizational projects and goals