At Monsanto you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to do extraordinary things. By incorporating cutting-edge technology and your experience, you will push the limits of agricultural technology and help change the world. Are you ready to begin?
- Level: All
What does it take to be a successful Software Engineer at Monsanto? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Software/Infrastructure Skilled
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Loves to Code
- Working in a Matrix
Monsanto encourages us to think outside of the box to solve complex issues. I really enjoy working for Monsanto: I feel that I am a part of something really important.
– Nicole, IT Product Manager
What's this job
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
The Monsanto Information Security Office seeks an Information Security Intelligence Analyst to join its dynamic and high-performing Cyber Threat and Intelligence team. The successful candidate will have the ability to learn and utilize cutting edge technology and techniques while working in both an individual and group environment. The candidate will serve as an intelligence analyst in a growing and developing intelligence function within the Information Security Office. This position requires a highly motivated individual who will relish researching cyber threats while working to improve the organizations visibility and responsiveness to information security threats.
- Analyze security information (logs, alerts, intelligence) to correlate threat activity and identify adversary campaigns
- Produce threat models describing adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), campaigns, and capabilities
- Track adversaries across multiple environments leveraging known indicators identified through open source and privileged intelligence sources
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team of intelligence and risk analysts to identify adversary motivations, intended effects, and patterns of activity
- Monitor and engage open source and privileged intelligence sources to identify relevant adversary activity, security best practices, and emerging capabilities
- Develop and deploy indicators of threat activity to help guide incident response operations
- Produce threat reports and deliver intelligence briefings to strategic and technical professionals
- Support fusion analytics programs with technical data analysis expertise
- Expand Threat Intelligence Management programs to increase indicator development and enrichment efficiency
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More