At Monsanto you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to do extraordinary things. By incorporating cutting-edge technology and your experience, you will push the limits of agricultural technology and help change the world. Are you ready to begin?
- Level: All
What does it take to be a successful Software Engineer at Monsanto? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Software/Infrastructure Skilled
- Embraces Inclusion & Diversity
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Driven & Organized
- Loves to Code
- Working in a Matrix
Monsanto encourages us to think outside of the box to solve complex issues. I really enjoy working for Monsanto: I feel that I am a part of something really important.
– Nicole, IT Product Manager
What's this job
Monsanto offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision):
Monsanto offers a Health and Insurance Benefits Program that allows you to tailor your own benefits package.
Paid time off:
We believe we can all be more effective individuals if there's a proper balance among the various demands of work, family and life.
Internal and external seminars and conferences are available to increase your technical, professional and managerial skills.
We provide you an opportunity to save up to 25% of your eligible pay in a personal savings program to which Monsanto also contributes.
Variety and Collaboration:
Opportunities to participate in varied types of projects and get new experiences from partnerships with many organizations within Monsanto.
The Monsanto Information Security Office seeks an Information Security Analyst to join its dynamic and high-performing Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT). The successful candidate will have the ability to learn and implement cutting edge technology as well as the ability to work in both an individual and group environment. The candidate will serve as a security analyst in a growing and developing intelligence function within the Information Security Office. This position requires a highly motivated individual who will relish the many learning opportunities, working to improve the organizations visibility, and increase it responsiveness to information security threats.
- Analyze logs and alerts for malicious activity and influence remediation recommendations and efforts with local and global support teams
- Track malware or threat actors across multiple environments leveraging known indicators identified through open source and privileged intelligence sources
- Assist advanced malware research analysts and Intelligence Analysts in identifying threats and tracking those threats through the cyber kill chain
- Work closely with global IT support teams
- Work closely with Intelligence Analysts and peers to identify threats and threat signatures to enable proactive and preventative measures
- Monitor open source and privileged intelligence sources focused on relevant security concepts, breaches, and best practices
- Work closely with service providers to ensure appropriate alerting, ticketing, and event escalations occur as expected
Doing Great Things
Putting Military Skills to work:
At Monsanto, we value the leadership, tenacity, adaptability, teamwork, and performance orientation skills and attributes that veterans and service members bring to the table.Learn More
Inclusion & Diversity
Creating an inclusive environment where employees of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds and orientations feel welcome and able to contribute is core to creating a Great Place to Work.Learn More
Making a difference:
Giving is a natural part of what we do at Monsanto. As a company, we are committed to making lives better.Learn More