Raw Material Planner
Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01U3A Date posted 12/07/2018
Apply Now Apply Later
- Responsible for timely availability of raw materials for the glyphosate and acetochlor formulation and packaging unit in Antwerp, for production in South-Africa and toller productions:
- Translate the production plan into a formulation and RM plan for procurement of raw materials, in close relationship with procurement (category buyers);
- Provide forecast to key suppliers;
- Main contact with the supplying internal plants, Global teams for intercompany transfers and EMEA Headquarters;
- Contact with logistics organization in Antwerp for RM storage and container needs, Lab (for tollers) and site production;
- Monthly closing activity for pipelines and outside tanks;
- Represent planning team in cross functional meetings;
- Part of FIT team (formulation improvement);
- Participate in FACT (formulation action team).
- Introduction of new raw materials/formulations and related processes in the planning and scheduling group.
- SAP material management and STO processes for raw materials.
- Owner of the catalyst process in SAP for planning.
- Informing, recording and follow up of toller operations for CP in EMEA.
- Work on process improvements for the production planning & scheduling group.
- Translate needs from end users into requirements for systems group or other teams.
- Work on the translation of measurements via KPIs into action plans.
- Work on projects related to EMEA planning and forecasting and positioning of product.
- Master in Engineering, Economics, … with a background or education in supply chain and/or production planning.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch.
- You enjoy taking initiative and are easily adapting in new situations.
- You are analytical and system minded (Excel, MS Access, …).
- SAP knowledge and/or being Lean certified is an asset.