Apply Now Apply Later Req ID 01VRD Date posted 02/08/2019
Apply Now Apply Later
- Planned and regular distributor and key accounts visits.
- Keep/offer prices and term of payments in line with Monsanto’s policy and written/published price list.
- Support TD department in organizing trials in Turkey (Mediterranean region)
- Support Marketing department in communication materials and organizing local events.
- Regularly report to the Sales Manager, provide information on customers, products and competitors.
- Accounts receivable: assure in-time payments, collect default interests.
- Product responsibility: Handle all complaints/claims in the assigned area
- Keep customer database up-to-date, expand database.
- BSc or MSc level degree in Agronomics/Horticulture
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in agricultural business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organization skills.
- Strong result orientation towards goals.
- Ability to build relationship and execute in a complex and broad geography, with focus on operational excellence.
- Strong courage and candor to manage challenges.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Driving license “B” category.
- Broad knowledge in vegetable crops
- Good knowledge of vegetable and seed business
- MS Office at user level
- Native Turkish, Fluent English
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers.
- Customer Interface Account Specialist - Native Dutch Speaker Amsterdam, North Holland
- ESH coordinator Nagyigmánd, Komárom-Esztergom
- Territory Manager - Sales (Allahabad - Veg Div)