Seed Applied Solutions Business Manager Cereal Europe & Middle East (M/F)
Agricultural biologicals are on the verge of transforming modern agriculture.
The BioAg Alliance is unique to the industry, bringing together Novozymes’ capabilities for discovering, developing and producing microbial solutions with Monsanto’s strengths in microbial discovery, advanced biology, field testing, product commercialization, service and support.
Monsanto BioAg addresses modern agriculture needs with natural microbial solutions that enhance nutrient availability and uptake in plants.
Microbial solutions from Monsanto BioAg™ are the latest advancements from one of the leading agricultural technologies. And since there are no silver bullets in agriculture, it takes all of the tools at our disposal to create and protect higher yields.
The result is a portfolio of microbial-based biological solutions that are sold through Monsanto BioAg.
We are creating the role in Amsterdam (NL) and looking for our European Seed Applied Solution Business Development Manager for Cereal (mainly Wheat) - m/f to join this new aventure.
The Seed Applied Solution (SAS) Business Development Manager for cereal will be in charge of developing and implementing the SAS strategy for Europe & Middle East (EME) Cereal
She/he will be also responsible for developing the best route-to-market for our SAS pipeline on Cereal, leading and tracking the execution of the local tactical plans including commercial policy, promotional activity and Marketing projects.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
- Lead the development, implementation and tracking of marketing plan and local tactical plans, focused on commercial policy
- Develop product positioning for SAS Cereal and messaging that differentiates our Product into the market
- Product launch: plan the launch of our new products by fiscal years 2018/2019, and releases and manage the cross functional implementation plan
- Provide key inputs and recommendations to Budget & Long Range Plan (LRP) processes,
- Supervise market intelligence, providing recommendations and business opportunities based on analysis of market information, market trends and market research,
- Develop and ensure timely progress against marketing cycle,
- Track sales and POG, participate to the forecasting process to provide quality input to supply
- Work closely with Communication manager to implement communication plan around SAS products
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration between sales, marketing, technology development, registration, customer service and manufacturing
- Meeting and liaising with large wheat Cooperative/Distributors in France and Germany (biggest Cereal EME markets) to understand their market needs, Value chain, Supply chain for Cereal
- Assess France and Germany SAS Cereal opportunities based on key metrics (Market size, technical fit, GTM, RA, Existing Mon connection and assets…)
- Build a detailed Market profiles for core Cereal market (Market size, Trends, competitive landscape (major players, products (current and future), GTM pathway, Customer base (who’s deciding, who’s buying, who’s treating…
- Develop high level list of resource/capability categories needed to address market opportunity (equipment, products, potential, partners/Collaborators…)
You hold a University degree in Agriculture or Agronomy with a focus/specialization in Marketing/Commercial. You have at least 3/4 years experience in Commercial, Consulting or Marketing roles.
You are fluent in English and master French and/or German if possible.
This role requires the following personal skills :
- Ability to think strategically while has hands on style with strong emphasis on implementation,
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly oriented to results
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills, team integrator
- Enjoys working in team
- Big picture combined with eye for Details
- Disciplined and organized, self Starter
- Able to develop tight internal and external network
- Ability to set priorities and good time management
- People leadership (managing by influence)
- Influencing skills (upward and Downward)
If this role is of interest for you, please upload your resume and a cover letter in English by February 06, 2017.